A Natural Way
To Good Health
Herbs & More, Inc.
Orlando / Winter Park
B.P. Reducer is an effective Chinese Medicinal Blood Pressure preparation that for over 5 decades has been used worldwide by holistic and naturopathic healthcare practitioners in Asia, Europe and the America's.** This easy-to-dissolve uncoated version gives you all the benefits of the new and improved formula along with the quick dissolving and instant assimilation of this chinese formula.
The formula provides a safe, easy way to assist your body maintain blood pressure within normal ranges.** Developed from a blend of proprietary Chinese herbs and roots, the Chinese understand the unique blending of the roots, stem and flowers of medicinal plant and how they relate to the total body and good health.
- Selfheal: Helps lower blood pressure, and removes obstructions of the liver and gallbladder.
- Radix Pseudo-ginseng: Most commonly used to lower cholesterol and regulate blood pressure. Said to reduce swelling, alleviate pain, and transform blood stasis.
- F. Sophoraea Japonica: The dried flowers and buds are used as a medicinal herb and is used as an anti-inflammatory that helps with high blood pressure.
- Rheum Officinale: is used to help with hypotension, increase peripheral vasodilation, and inhibit blood coagulation.
If you have any question concerning deliveries, pick-ups or prices, please don't hesitate to Contact Us. Our friendly customer service staff will help find the best solutions for you.
- Honeysuckle Flower: the Asian honeysuckle is an herb that has been used in Chinese medicine to help lower inflammation.
- Chrysanthemum: is an herb that has been used in Ancient Chinese medicine to promote the dilation of coronary arteries and increases blood flow.
- Apocynum Venetum: Most of the studies show apocynum to have blood pressure lowering potential and also, like many herbs, has antioxidant activity. It also has a compound which relaxes the blood vessels and anti-hypertensive effects.
These statement have not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent disease. If you have a disease or medical condition, consult with your physician or health practitioner.